The Perfect Finishing Touch For
Your New Roof Should Be A Distinctive
Ridge Cap Shingle
A Distinctive Ridge Cap Shingle Will:
Premium Ridge Cap Shingles
The Perfect Finishing Touch For Your New Roof Should Be A Protective and Distinctive Ridge Cap Shingle
A Distinctive and Protective Ridge Cap Shingle Will:
- Accentuate the natural beauty of your newly installed architectural shingle roof (or even add dimension and depth to a strip shingle roof)
- Offer multi-layer protection at the highest-stress areas of your roof (the hips and ridges)
- Provide a striking and higher quality alternative to using cut-up strip shingles as your ridge cap
Timbertex® distinctive ridge cap shingles are a key part of the GAF-Elk Smart Choice® Roof System Solution, and have even earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal.
Homeowner’s Best Choice
- Perfect Finishing Touch…
Triple-thick design with massive 8" exposure is 195% thicker than strip shingles, for a distinctive, upscale look.
- The Right Colors…
Designed to complement the color of your roof’s shingles.
- Stays In Place…
Dura Grip® self-seal adhesive seals each piece tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off.
- StainGuard® Ltd. Warranty…
Helps assure the beauty of your ridge cap shingles against unsightly blue-green algae.*
- Peace Of Mind…
Covered by a ltd. wind warranty against manufacturing defects.*
Professional’s Best Choice
12" wide design fits over most ridge vents.
- Easier To Install…
Pre-scored design with large, 8" exposure saves labor, and allows you to offer greater customer value.
- Highest Quality…
Made with special, polymer-modified asphalt, so layers are sturdy and strong, yet bend easily to hug the ridge line.
*See ltd. warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
Timbertex® Application Instructions
Nominal Product Specifications
- 8" exposure
- Approx. 12" wide
- Each bundle covers approximately 20 linear feet
- 5 bundles cover approximately 100 linear feet
- 150 pieces per 100 linear feet of coverage
- UL 790 Class A fire rated
- Meets ASTM D3161 Class F; ASTM D3018;
and ASTM D3462**
- CSA 123.5 98
- Dade County Approved
- Passes UL 997 110 mph wind test
- Florida Building Code approved
** This product is manufactured to meet or exceed ASTM D3462; values from subsequent testing may vary depending on storage conditions.
See What Timbertex Can
Do For Your Roof!
Before: Roof with cut-up strip shingles instead of Timbertex®After: Same roof with Timbertex® ridge cap shingles
Reality Roofing, Inc. | 39 Windsor Ave. | Mineola NY 11501 | (516) 248-6592
Schedule an Appointment
and start the process of transforming your home.
You & your home will be treated with respect and care.
Visa & Master Card
Start your project today!